Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Even The San Francisco Press Are Dumping On Senator Boxer



Barbara Boxer Spins Fictional Tale About Condi Rice -- SF Gate

Sen. Barbara Boxer came to the Chronicle editorial board today, and I asked her about some controversial remarks she made about then-Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice not paying "a personal price" in terms of the war in Iraq.

Here is the quote that put Boxer in so much hot water:

Now, the issue is who pays the price, who pays the price? I'm not going to pay a personal price. My kids are too old, and my grandchild is too young. You're not going to pay a particular price, as I understand it, within immediate family. So who pays the price? The American military and their families, and I just want to bring us back to that fact.

Read more ....

My Comment: When the San Francisco press starts to dump on one of their long time favorite politicians .... you know that there is disarray in the liberal ranks. What is my take, SF Gate is right, and kudos to them for pointing out Sen. Boxer's contradictions.

No comments:

Post a Comment